Original Lafuente Archive materials and items reproduced on this website are protected by intellectual property laws.
Users acknowledge and accept that all intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and/or any other element accessible on www.archivolafuente.com (including but not limited to brands, trade names, logotypes, texts, archives, images, videos, graphics, etc.) belong to the Lafuente Archive and/or third parties. Access to this website under no circumstances represents acquisition by users of any property right over the contents included therein. Their total or partial reproduction is not permitted, except in the cases and with the limitations expressly authorized in the Copyright section.
Thus, the use of any of the content on this website is subject to the following conditions:
- The content of this website, which is the property of the Lafuente Archive, may only be used for personal and non-commercial reasons and for informative and educational purposes, provided the results are not intended for commercial publication or dissemination. Users must in all cases cite the author and the source of the material used for authorized personal and educational purposes, and must expressly mention the URL or address of this website (www.archivolafuente.com) and that it belongs to the Lafuente Archive. The use of this site and its content, as hereby authorized, is free of charge.
- Users meeting the requirements of this website are expressly authorized to view the information and elements contained therein, and to download or reproduce them privately on their computer systems, unless expressly indicated otherwise.
- Lafuente Archive reserves the right to exclusively exploit its intellectual property regarding this website in any form whatsoever, and in particular with regard to the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, without prejudice to any rights that may lie with the authors of the works reproduced therein.
- By accessing this website, users acknowledge and accept that all rights on www.archivolafuente.com are protected by legislation applicable to intellectual and industrial property.
- The unauthorized use of information contained in this website, as well as any infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Lafuente Archive, will give rise to the corresponding legal action established by law and the responsibilities deriving from the said exercise.
- Both access to this website and the use that may be made of any information it contains is the exclusive responsibility of the user. The Lafuente Archive shall under no circumstances be held liable for any outcomes, damages or liabilities that may derive from said access or use of contents.
- Lafuente Archive does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in accessing the website or that its contents will always be up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent such errors, correct them and constantly keep the website updated. Consequently, the Lafuente Archive accepts no liability for any damage and/or loss of any nature that may be incurred by the user or any third party deriving from the lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and of its services or content, or for the lack of validity of the contents to meet the needs or expectations of users.